Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surat Lamaran Kerja bahasa inggris Safety Inspector

To Dear : Human Resources Department Manager
Lastiko maju Jaya GROUP
At Surakarta

Dear Sir, Dodi Rahmat

Refer to your business that has relation with industrial process. So, I would to apply and joint with your company. I intend to fill one of vacancies as Safety Inspector in your company. In the main term are suitable with my condition.

My name is Nugroho, Anton years old, graduated from Mechanical Engineering Department of Gadjahmada University of Yogyakarta. I have responsibility for calculation and preparation of industrial process. I am able to work with the team, independently and under pressure. Mature thinking, analytical, objective and good personality. I am adept in both written and verbal communication in English.

I am eager that my ability in live of academic and non academic will be useful for the development of your company. So, if you would give me the opportunity of an interview, I should be pleased to supply with any information you may require.

With my educational background and my working experience, I am sure able to handle this position and I shall do my best to serve your company. I look forward to your favorable and early reply.

Respectively Yours,


Anton Nugroho

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP