Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris - General Affair Officer

Jln. Rosemarry No. 134 haji ahmad
Bekasi Tengah 17134

January 22, 2011

Mr Jonny Tjen Niongfter
PT. Indika Energy Tbk
8 Jln. Garnisun Dalam
Jakarta timur 12700

Dear Mr.Jonny Tjen Niong

I would like to apply for the post of General Affair Officer that PT. Indika Energy Tbk advertised in today’s newspaper info LOKER ( Lowongan Kerja ).

As you can see in my curriculum vitae, my education and work experience as Personal Marketing executive has given me General Affair Officer skill.

I enclose my curriculum vitae and would be glad to meet you for an interview any day after 28 februari.

I look forward to hearing from you



Yours faithfully




Edward Ferdinand

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP