Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan Bahasa Inggris Pastry Cook Helper

HRD Manager
Sahid Raya Hotel


Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like apply Pastry Cook Helper, please consider my qualification in the position which needed in your company. For good opportunity, I have made an application.

I am 25 years old, female. I have the opportunity of working hard, familiar with Hospitality Industry especially in Pastry. I would like to have the upgrade to my knowledge in skill in your company.

I would be able to contribute best ability for the benefit of your company.I am goal oriented hard working person with the ability o work both independently or as a team player.

I here with enclose my Curriculum Vitae, recent photograph and other supporting document. I hope my application interest you. Thank you or your kind consideration.

Your sincerely,

Michael Jackson

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP