Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan bahasa Inggris Cargo Handler

Re : Job Application For Cargo Handler


Dear Sir / Madam,

Refer to the above matter, I would like to submit my resume to apply vacancy available at your company as Cargo Handler.

I am 34 years old and marriage, I am self motivated, hard working person and always willing to learn.

If I were selected to joint this company, I promise to give my best effort to help the company to achieve the target and more successful in future

I hope my application will be considered and thanking you in advanced for your kind cooperation

Faithfully yours,

Osama Bin Laden

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP