Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Surat Lamaran Kerja Mechanical Engineering bahasa Inggris

Bandung, July 3, 2010
Attention To:
Mr. Hamtoro
Human Resources Department
PT. Bumi Nusantara
Jl. Raya Suka Jaya No 203
Surakarta

Dear Sir,

On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Fajri Armada, 23 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Control System Engineer and graduated from Suryaguna University (UNSURYA) on May 2007 with GPA 3.78. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.

Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.

I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Fajri Armada
Phone : 021 – 5758243
Jl. Melati No.23
Bandung

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP