Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Surat Lamaran Kerja Internal Auditor

Attention to:
General Affair Department

Dear sir or Madam,

In response for information, that I'm looking for company that need professional and dynamic person for Internal Auditor. I am interested to apply for the position that you offered.

I graduated from ... University majoring in accounting, Jakarta in 20xx. At present, I am working as ... in PT. ... and have been worked in .....

I have been working for the said Registered Public Accountant for more than ... years and I have audited more than .... companies, both private and state-owned companies (BUMN).

I Have several working experiences that strengthen and widen my individual knowledge. I am self-motivated person and constantly looking for ways to improve my self. I have good communication skill and I can work either individually or in team work easily. I also eager to learn new things and can be considered as fast learner and able to work in pressurized environment.

Along this letter, to fulfill requirement, I will attach my CV and I would grateful if you consider my application favorably and grant me an opportunity to discuss further about my qualification and background. I believe that my strong will and skill will be beneficial and make significant contribution to your company growth.

Thank you for considering my application letter and I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,


..............

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP