Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Surat Pemberitahuan Resign

Dear Managers and Colleagues,

As many of you probably know, tomorrow is my last working day at [company name] . But before I leave, I would like to take a moment to remember and cherish our times together. It's been great knowing each one of you. Even though I will miss you all here, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to start a new phase of my career.
I have been extremely satisfied working with [company name] , working here has been a learning and an enjoyable experience. I thank you all for your support and encouragement during these past three years.

With all of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here with [company name] anymore.

This is not a goodbye, only “see you later". Do stay in touch. You may contact me at my personal email: [....]

Please accept my sincere apology for any mistakes I made during my employment at [company name] . I do wish you all and the company every success in future endeavors.



Sincerely Yours,



[Joko susilo]

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP