Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Resignation Letter

December 14, 2010
Dear Anton,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position as a student assistant at GGU effective December 19, 2008. I have accepted a position as finance at a consultant firm and I will be starting for full time position next month.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time as one of CyberCampus team. Even though I will miss my colleagues, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

I wish you and the CyberCampus team all the best. I do hope our paths cross again in the future.
Please let me know if I can be of assistance during the transition. I can be reached at my personal email address (xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com) or my cell, 415-351-xxxx if you have any questions or need any further information.
Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely,


xxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP