Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

english letters examples_Publishing



3211 Bayview Drive
Scarsdale, NY 10588

February 28, 2005

Ms. Chole
Barnet Press, Inc.
17 N.49th Street
New York, NY 10033
Dear Ms. Chole:

Ruth Parker, an editorial assistant with your company, told me of your plans to expand your accounting department. For that reason, plus my vocational interest in books, I am enclosing a copy of my resume I hopes that my background will be of interest to you.

I am a graduate of Columbia University (June 1998) with a degree in accounting and economics, which emphasized taxation and managerial accounting. I will receive a master of Business Administration from Columbia University in June 2005. For the past three summers I worked as an accounting clerk with Shell & Seahorse and, because of some of their client are involved in publishing, I have gained some actual experience in accounting for the book industry.

I have the education, experience, potential, and enthusiasm to be successful with your firm and would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview. When can we set up a time to meet? At your convenience, I may be reached at 914/998-7444


Sincerely,



joko susilo

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP