Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Contoh surat lamaran English

(Surat lamaran ini adalah contoh. Anda dapat mengarang surat lamaran yang lain)
Dear Hiring Manager
(or name and company)

I was interested to see your job posting on (the media you find the job posting), and would like to learn more about the opportunities.

I read about your company needs and feel my (skill in the field) ability would add value to your team. I am also familiar with (other skill needed such as computer skill, or language skill) ability.

I have (earned my (your education level) from (your school or University)/ or been employed in (your recent or previous company)), and during my college I learned (explain your skill from your major or minor). In the recent time I have had (your experience/ knowledge/ ability) in (the field needed by the company). I also have experience in (other field).

As I worked on the (experience), I earned (the ability you got) ability which I found very precious, completed with (other experience). While working in the projects, I also gained valuable (what you got) skills completed with (other) skills. In this role, I (what you learned).

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss the opening with you in person.



Sincerely,


Your Name

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP