Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Berikut Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris

Berikut Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris

Papanggungan VII blk. no. 36
Bandung, Indonesia
August 1, 2009


Attention to:
[nama perusahaan]
[alamat perusahaan]


Dear Sir.
I have read your advertisement in Pikiran Rakyat Newspaper and anxious to apply for Recruitment Manager.
I was graduated form the English Department, school of Foreign Languages Bandung, in 2009. My major studies were English subjects and my minor studies were tourism.
On the enclosed data sheet you will find additional information about my general qualification.
After you have analyzed my qualification in terms of your needs, I should like very much to secure an interview for the position that you have offered.
I am looking forward to hear from you, and your consideration upon my application will be very much appreciated.
Thank you very much for your special attention.

Sincerely yours,

[Your Name]

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP