Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Surat Lamaran Kerja Teller In English

To:
HRD Recruitment
PT. Asia Brain
....

Subject: Application Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently heard from one of my acquaintance who works in your company that there is vacancy for Teller in your institution. I'm very interested therefore I would like to apply for that position.

My name is .... and I'm ... years old. I am recent graduate from .... University with Bachelor Degree in ....

With my educational background, I'm willing to work and learn more in your institution. I feel capable of handing any task that your institution may assign me. I am very familiar with computer applications. I am good in English oral or written and computer. I feel that my skill and experiences are good starting point for working. I am a person who can work either independently or as a part of a team. I am also responsible, hardworking and eager to learn.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my credentials with you in person. Here with I enclose my resume, recent photographs and other related documents. I will be happy to provide further details when required. Thank you for your kind attention and I look forward to your favorable reply.

Yours faithfully,

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP