Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Posisi Finance and Accounting

Berikut merupakan Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Posisi Finance and Accounting

February 14, 2010

Personnel Manager
PT. Ungu
Jl. Hayam Wuruk 25 A
Jakarta 15677

Dear Miss Joko susilo

I believe my 10 years of accounting experience might be an asset to PT. Ungu, and therefore I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.

I seek a stable opportunity and strongly identification with Carolina Herrera. I was fully responsible for the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements for management and public reporting, and the Annual Report to Shareholders- and shared responsibility with the Corporate Controller in maintaining operating units compliance with the PSAK.

When can we set up an interview? I may be reached at 021 442-5770. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Your Name

LinkWithin

Education Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Templates

Followers

About This Blog



  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP